Friday, February 8, 2013

I am the 1%

Jokingly I title this post "I am the 1%".  My intention is not to mock the "occupy" movement, but I wanted to show everyone something I received today.

I am genuinely curious if anyone else received these.  I know of at least three other people in my company who got these emails, so I'm not sure if its marketing, truth, or both.  I included a screenshot.  Apparently LinkedIn gave out 1% emails, and 5% emails.

Its True!  Its Really True!





















My thoughts:

  • LinkedIn is either really busy, or really dead if I made the top 1%
  • How many people got these emails?  
  • Should I be proud of this?
  • Should I put my picture on T-Shirts?


Please reply to the post.  Let me know if you got one of these LinkedIn emails, and your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment